Please DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT order from this company.It took three months to receive my order!!

(complete ***) Then... when the hair finally came, the hair felt pretty good..nice and soft. I thought I was happy.. but After getting the hair sew-in and after a few WEEKS go by...Boy was I fooled!!

This is is worst hair I have ever bought. Only after a few weeks of wearing this hair it started tangling, shedding, and getting VERY matted. This possibly cant be "real human hair"... It was horrible!

$400 down the drain never again smhh!!please dont be fooled by this company it is nothing but a big scam

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of brazilian ocean wave and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Hair Everywhere needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brazilian ocean wave in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Everywhere.

Had an Experience with Hair Everywhere?

Comments

I agree!I'm having the same issue!

My stylist told me last night to never order from them again!

Basically I've lost $169, bc after I take this out, I don't think I'll ever be able to use it again!

Very disappointed