1.9
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Sooo, I ordered hair from this company and their shipping policy says 5-7 business days. I waited 7 business days and never received a shipping confirmation.

I emailed them twice and messaged them on social media and they never responded. I asked them to cancel my order after reading the many reviews of people saying either they never received their hair or they never got shipping info on their order (months passed). So filed a claim with my bank to get my money back. Low and behold I finally got the hair, totally forgot about the claim.

The hair was nice at first but after I installed it, shed like crazy. This is two months ago that I put a claim in. (btw I’m more than happy to give them the money for the hair), I get a call from a number in Miami that I don’t know so I don’t answer. They text me saying “Good morning,

Is there a reason you lied to your bank before I respond to them it's best you give me a call as it's criminal to do a fraudulent chargeback“.

At this point I’m confused so I ask who it is. They say “if this is _________, she should give me a call ASAP”. I’m confused as to how someone texts a person accusing them of fraud and won’t say who the *** it is. Still confused af, I ask again who it is, because I’m at work and I can’t call at the moment.

They respond “NP!

We will go forward with the process and notify all parties involved about your fraudulent behavior good day“. It literally took me 30 minutes to figure out who or what it was about because I thought it was a joke.

I was beyond pissed that a “business” would ever approach me in that manner. The level of disrespect and unprofessionalism was appalling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Everywhere Customer Care.

Comments