Review about Hair Everywhere Malaysian Hair from Dallas, Texas

I remember when I used to buy from this company.It was the worse thing ever.

I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I would've seen it earlier! This company needs to be shut down asap! They are a piece of *** and I swear the purchase the cheapest hair from their local beauty supply and *** it. I was fooled by the Instagram hype and all the pictures of people using their hair and not to mention it was cheap and colored for free!

I was like awesome why not?! But I guess you live and you learn. So glad I found a better reliable company. They have the worst customer service in the world.

According to these reviews the guy in charge is names Todd and I see he is really rude when you speak to him on the phone. I'm soooo glad I didn't get the chance to speak to him Bc he would've heard some words from me. What a piece of ***. How unprofessional I have no idea how they are still in business taking people's money.

I ordered back in 2014 & early 2015. I went back to my emails to post proof and I noticed the prices were never fixed it always changed its ridiculous! They ship probably a month later TO THE LEAST. Shipping from China is faster damnit.

Worst quality hair in the world omg. I'm am pretty positive that a blind person dyes the hair Bc a 5 year old can do a better job. Why would they not have a professional dye what they send especially if they want business? Since when does ombré mean straight cut off colored hair?

Or blonde mean to send me pink hair? Jesus Christ. I had to redye myself to fix it and it was so messed up it didn't help much but I still wore it and it got tangled and gross 2 weeks later. Waste of money.

I didn't even bother to as for a refund with how long they take to ship or even respond they weren't worth my time. Maybe they needed the money more than me whatever. They sent me an email to review the hair even though it hadn't been shipped yet LOL I'm wondering if this company is ran by kids or what? Between my sister and I, $700 was spent on them.

Yes, I did make the mistake by ordering a second time my sister only once. I ordered a lace closure that was $100 and swear it was one of those $10 ones from the store!!! Emailed them 3 times for one order and never received anything. If you even try to review the product they need to review the comment before allowing it on their website LOL that's funny Bc they know they get a lot of horrible reviews.

When I received my second order over a month later to just see how horrid the hair was I reviewed on their page, emailed them and even went on their Instagram to cuss them out! Yes they did block me if you were wondering. I will be happy the day I hear that their company is shut down! Giving these poor people the illusion of having good hair and reviews and it's all a lie!

Please don't let them take these people's money dear God!Yes I'll allow them to contact me if they want I dare Todd to give me a call and see.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Nonresponsiveness
    • Actually hate it
    • No refund or control of your money
    • Delivery miscommunication

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Hair Everywhere Malaysian Hair
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #822247

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Everywhere? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Everywhere. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Everywhere.
Filing a new complaint about