Review about Hair Everywhere Malaysian Hair from Dallas, Texas
I remember when I used to buy from this company.It was the worse thing ever.
I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I would've seen it earlier! This company needs to be shut down asap! They are a piece of *** and I swear the purchase the cheapest hair from their local beauty supply and *** it. I was fooled by the Instagram hype and all the pictures of people using their hair and not to mention it was cheap and colored for free!
I was like awesome why not?! But I guess you live and you learn. So glad I found a better reliable company. They have the worst customer service in the world.
According to these reviews the guy in charge is names Todd and I see he is really rude when you speak to him on the phone. I'm soooo glad I didn't get the chance to speak to him Bc he would've heard some words from me. What a piece of ***. How unprofessional I have no idea how they are still in business taking people's money.
I ordered back in 2014 & early 2015. I went back to my emails to post proof and I noticed the prices were never fixed it always changed its ridiculous! They ship probably a month later TO THE LEAST. Shipping from China is faster damnit.
Worst quality hair in the world omg. I'm am pretty positive that a blind person dyes the hair Bc a 5 year old can do a better job. Why would they not have a professional dye what they send especially if they want business? Since when does ombré mean straight cut off colored hair?
Or blonde mean to send me pink hair? Jesus Christ. I had to redye myself to fix it and it was so messed up it didn't help much but I still wore it and it got tangled and gross 2 weeks later. Waste of money.
I didn't even bother to as for a refund with how long they take to ship or even respond they weren't worth my time. Maybe they needed the money more than me whatever. They sent me an email to review the hair even though it hadn't been shipped yet LOL I'm wondering if this company is ran by kids or what? Between my sister and I, $700 was spent on them.
Yes, I did make the mistake by ordering a second time my sister only once. I ordered a lace closure that was $100 and swear it was one of those $10 ones from the store!!! Emailed them 3 times for one order and never received anything. If you even try to review the product they need to review the comment before allowing it on their website LOL that's funny Bc they know they get a lot of horrible reviews.
When I received my second order over a month later to just see how horrid the hair was I reviewed on their page, emailed them and even went on their Instagram to cuss them out! Yes they did block me if you were wondering. I will be happy the day I hear that their company is shut down! Giving these poor people the illusion of having good hair and reviews and it's all a lie!
Please don't let them take these people's money dear God!Yes I'll allow them to contact me if they want I dare Todd to give me a call and see.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Actually hate it
- No refund or control of your money
- Delivery miscommunication
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Everywhere Malaysian Hair
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."