Please save your money and spend it elsewhere. This company is extremely unreliable and unethical. I ordered a custom wig priced at over $500 and the company assured me they would be able to make deadline. The week the piece was due to arrive I called on several occasions to check the status of the piece. I received the run around and was told to call back on 3 different occasions. The last day I called (3 days before the wig was due to arrive) I left a message expressing concern. A male contacted me and assured me everything was ok and I would receive the order on time, then a few hours later I receive a refund notice to my paypal. When I text the company this is what they responded with:

"I told you I would have it to you on yesterday . And you called back again today and sent a message . So, we figured either you were in a rush it you didn't have faith so we refunded you"

I'm sorry but if I'm spending over )$500 and continue to get a run around, I'm going to inquire. The piece was supposed to be for my birthday and they were intentionally vindictive and unprofessional when they were the ones in the wrong.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

My opinion is that the company messed up or could not fufill the order, and used my inquiries as an excuse and a scapegoat.

I ended up overnighting a piece from an Etsy vendor and coloring myself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of hair everywhere shipping service. Hair Everywhere needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair everywhere shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Everywhere.

Had an Experience with Hair Everywhere?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1209231

Sounds Fishy! Why so many calls before it was even due! Sounds like a PIA customer that's not always right!