1.3

OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ...THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL....

SO I RDERED MY HAIR ON THE 3rd OF THIS MONTH ITS BEEN A WHOLE MONTH AND NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME THEY HAVE GIVEN ME TWO DIFFRENT SHIPPING NUMBERS " pre shipment " WHICH MEANS THE HAIR HAVENT EVEN BEEN SENT OUT YET OMG LOL THIS IS HORRIBLE I WOULD NEVER! I MEAN NEVER !!!!!

ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, REALLY DONY HAVE REGRETS IN LIFE BUT I REGRET ORDERING FROM THEM DO NOT WAIST YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ON SOMETHING THATS DOSENT MEAN ANYTHING TO THEM!They will block you smh!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hair Everywhere and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Everywhere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Hair Everywhere to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hair Everywhere?

Comments

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #998325

Crooks, crooks, crooks....it's been a month I have yet to receive my hair..customer service sucks they don't answer emails or the phone.

I knew their prices was cheap..looks to go to be true because it not ladies!!