I ordered a frontal and the theee bundle deal.When I received my order which seemed to be an EXTREMELY long waiting process, my frontal was only 2 inches wide!

What can you do with a frontal that small!!! Tried multiple times to contact someone as they have on Instagram, call or text. Did not hear from someone until days later. When I finally got in contact with someone (after I filed claim) he agreed to send me new frontal.

When noticing I filed claimed he then said he wasn't! Now for what is really disappointing, after a little over a few weeks the hair begin to MATTE beyond unmanageable! I tried washing it multiple times and even leaving silicon mix on for HOURS! Months later I decided to take it out because I cannot go into the new year with this HORRIBLE HAIR!

I will never waste my money on this again!$300 down the drain!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hair everywhere brazilian hair extension. Hair Everywhere needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair everywhere brazilian hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hair Everywhere.

Comments

Omg I read this and this is exactly what I'm going through now how did you file a claim because no one has yet to respond to any of my emails

to Bri #1290981

I went through paypal. If that's how you paid for it there is a spot where they will open claim! BUT they will deny it all the way through.